I have seen this article over the years in various bulletins and other publications. Here is a modified version.
1. Adjust your light so that others may see your good works (Mt. 5:16; 1 Tim. 4:12).
2. Set your timing so that you can be in the assemblies at the proper time (Heb. 10:25).
3. Adjust the brakes of your tongue lest you lose control and say things you should not (Js. 3:1-12). Also be prepared to speak when you should to teach others and defend the Faith (Jude 3).
4. Tune your mind so as to think on pure, holy and noble things (Phil. 4:8; Prov. 23:7).
5. Align your spiritual direction that you may be able to steer yourself up the strait and narrow road to eternal life without a wreck (Mt. 7:13; 14, 21 ff; Mt. 6:33; Col. 3:1-2; Rom. 12:1-2; 2 Tim. 2:15).