1. Don’t let your parents down, they brought you up (Ephesians 6:1-4).
2. Be humble enough to obey, you may give orders some day (Matthew
3. Choose companions with care; you may become what they are
(1 Corinthians 15:33).
4. Choose only a date who would make a good mate (Colossians 3:1).
5. Guard your thoughts; what you think, you are (Proverbs 23:7).
6. Be master of your habits, or they will master you (Romans 6:16).
7. Don’t be a show-off when you drive; drive with safety so you arrive
8. Don’t let the crowd pressure you. Stand for something, or you=ll fall
for anything (Exodus 23:2).
9. Go to church services faithfully; make the week’s first steps the church
building steps (Hebrews 10:25).
10. To Christ always be true; He gave His all for you (Titus 2:11-14).
– Selected; – via the weekly bulletin of the Harrisburg church of Christ in Harrisburg, IL. You may visit their website at http://www.harrisburgchurchofchrist.org