1. Look at other people as those for whom Jesus died.
2. Pray for three specific people by name every day, asking God to use you to draw them to Christ.
3. Tell people how being a Christian gives your life meaning and purpose.
4. Build friendships with non-Christians. Watch for opportunities to help them and their families.
5. God is the great evangelist. You only sow the seeds, but He makes them grow. Do what you can to tell others. God will bring the harvest, for He has promised that His Word will not return to Him void (Isaiah 55:11).
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.” 1 Peter 3:15