- Because God loves me, He is slow to lose patience with me.
- Because god loves me, He takes the circumstances of my life and uses them in a constructive way for my growth.
- Because God loves me, He does not treat me as an object to be possessed and manipulated.
- Because God loves me, He has no need to impress me with how great and powerful He is because he is God; nor does he belittle me as His child in order to show me how important He is.
- Because God loves me, He is for me. He wants me to mature and develop in His love.
- Because God loves me, He does not send down His wrath on every little mistake I make, of which there are many.
- Because God loves me, He does not keep score of all my sins and the beat me over the head with them whenever He gets a chance. His grace and mercy are mine if I choose them.
- Because God loves me, He is deeply grieved when I do not walk in the ways that please Him because He sees this as evidence that I do not trust Him and love Him as I should.
- Because God loves me, He rejoices when I experience his power and strength and stand up under the pressure of life for His name’s sake.
- Because god loves me, He keeps trusting me when at times I don’t even trust myself.
- Because God loves me, He never says there is no hope for me; rather, He patiently works with me, loves me, and disciplines me in such a way that it is hard for me to understand the depth of His concern.
- Because God loves me, He never forsakes me, even though others may forsake me.
- Read the above aloud to yourself morning and night for 30 days and then evaluate how your feelings about yourself have changed!!
For His Cause, Tim Woodward
Via Smithville church of christ