- There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you are committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.
- Commitment in the face of conflict produces character.
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- You can have the wrong priorities while doing nothing wrong.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.
- Remember, if you are heading in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns!
- Don’t look where you fell, but where you slipped.
– via The Encourager, the weekly bulletin for the Calvert City Church of Christ, Calvert City, KY. Lance Cordle preaches for the congregation.
From Bulletin Gold