Do we want a happy and fruitful marriage? The following are ten biblical ways to have and maintain a happy and fruitful marriage:
- Never be too old to hold hands, rejoicing with your bride (Proverbs 5:18-NKJV).
- Remember to say “I love you” at least once every day (Proverbs 17:17-NKJV; Ephesians 5:28-29-NKJV; cf. Matthew 7:12-NKJV).
- Never go to sleep angry at one another (Ephesians 4:26-NKJV; cf. Psalm 37:8-NKJV).
- Stand together facing the world (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12-NKJV).
- Be able to forgive and forget (Ephesians 4:32-NKJV; Colossians 3:13-NKJV; cf. Matthew 18:21-22-NKJV; Mark 11:25-NKJV).
- Help each other grow as individuals (1 Peter 3:1-12-NKJV).
- Search together for the good and the beautiful (Philippians 4:8-NKJV),
- Express appreciation and gratitude (Colossians 1:3-NKJV; 1 Thessalonians 1:2-3-NKJV; 2 Thessalonians 2:13-17-NKJV.